Resources used to create the electronic mail communication:
- OffGuardian: Scientists Have Utterly Failed to Prove that the Coronavirus Fulfills Koch's Postulates By Amory Devereux and Rosemary Frei, Jun 9, 2020
- pHorever Young Blog: The Corona Virus is Just a Concept That Only Exists on Paper By Robert O. Young, CPT, MS, D.SC., Ph.D., 04/23/2020
Please feel free to modify the text of the e–mail message below as needed:
Dear [name of public official]:
1) Will you please request that the CDC, NIH, FDA, and/or other relevant government agency(ies) provide solid scientific evidence via cluster randomized controlled trial (cRCT) studies and meta–analysis of cRCT studies &/or randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies and meta–analysis of RCT studies that prove that SARS–CoV–2 causes a distinct illness that matches the characteristics of all of the deaths attributed to COVID–19?
2) Will you please request that the CDC, NIH, FDA, and/or other relevant government agency(ies) provide solid scientific evidence, that is also reproducible, that the following 4 conditions of Robert Koch's Postulates have been completed satisfied:
- The germ must be found in all cases of the disease.
- The germ must be isolated from the host and grown in pure culture.
- The purified germ must cause the disease again in another host.
- The germ must then be isolated from the newly infected host.
Thank you in advance.
No fear, Only Love!
—Irucka Ajani Embry, 15 March 2020
“If virulent germs were normal in the atmosphere, how numerous would be the occasions for their penetration independently by way of the lungs and intestinal mucus! There would not be a wound, however slight, the prick even of a pin, that would not be the occasion for infecting us with smallpox, typhus, syphilis, gonorrhoea.”
—Professor Béchamp, as quoted in Béchamp or Pasteur?: A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology By Ethel D. Hume on page 308 [prefaced by Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter: The Germ Theory Exploded By R. B. Pearson], ISBN# 978–1–46790–012–6, 2011
“The general public, however intelligent, are struck only by that which it takes little trouble to understand. They have been told that the interior of the body is something more or less like the contents of a vessel filled with wine, and that this interior is not injured — that we do not become ill, except when germs, originally created morbid, penetrate into it from without, and then become microbes.
The public do not know whether this is true; they do not even know what a microbe is, but they take it on the word of the master; they believe it because it is simple and easy to understand; they believe and they repeat that the microbe makes us ill without inquiring further, because they have not the leisure — nor, perhaps, the capacity — to probe to the depths that which they are asked to believe.”
—Professor Béchamp, preface to La Théorie du Microzyma, as quoted in Béchamp or Pasteur?: A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology By Ethel D. Hume on page 304 [prefaced by Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter: The Germ Theory Exploded By R. B. Pearson], ISBN# 978–1–46790–012–6, 2011
Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP) [https://www.questionuniverse.com] is the proud publisher of the following book:
Balancing the Rift: ReCONNECTualizing the Pasenture
Irucka Ajani Embry
This book is a creative, eclectic compilation that blends together fiction and non–fiction in the forms of narrative and poetry. The blending in this book covers a range of ideas and topics, such as: agriculture, climate change, the “corporament,” depression, economics, elite–centered US hegemony, family ties, forgiveness, freedom, galactic/global conspiracy, GMOs, health, identity, love, nuclear questions, peace, politics, poverty, profanity, relationships, religion, science, 11 September 2001, sexuality, spirituality, sustainability, terrorism, violence, water, and war. Through those concepts Irucka offers his own personal observations and reflections as he continues to question the nature of Reality that we experience. In addition to his thoughts, Irucka has included 23 pages of print resources that will help you wake up and get up from your slumber.