The following electronic communication was sent on Monday, 14 December 2020
Thank you for using hubNashville to find answers to your COVID–19 questions.
Our response to your Request 00522589 follows:
Thank you for your thoughts. We will continue to monitor the COVID–19 response and make appropriate changes based on the health and safety of the community.
Health officials remind everyone to take steps to stop the spread of germs like COVID–19. These include:
- Practice social distancing as defined by the CDC. Avoid large gatherings and maintain distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol–based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Stay home if you are sick
Nashville COVID–19 Response Website: https://www.asafenashville.org/
COVID–19 Response Team