Resources used to create the electronic mail communication:
- OffGuardian: Scientists Have Utterly Failed to Prove that the Coronavirus Fulfills Koch's Postulates By Amory Devereux and Rosemary Frei, Jun 9, 2020
- pHorever Young Blog: The Corona Virus is Just a Concept That Only Exists on Paper By Robert O. Young, CPT, MS, D.SC., PH.D., 04/23/2020
Greetings, I hope that you are doing well.
In an e–mail regarding my online purchase, the following is stated:
“In accordance with CDC guidelines, all persons are required to have their nose and mouth covered before entering the store.”
The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Web page entitled: “ Considerations for Wearing Masks: Help Slow the Spread of COVID–19” (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html), which was last updated on Aug. 7, 2020, has a section with the following content:
“Who Should Not Wear a Mask
Masks should not be worn by:
- Children younger than 2 years old
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance”
As your statement implies that “all persons” should wear a mask, the first question is has anyone at Office Depot read through the full CDC guidelines? If not, then why not?
There has been considerable debate about the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of face coverings of all types since the beginning of this year (as well as over the past 100 or so years since face coverings started being worn).
Thus, I have some further questions for you:
1) Has any Office Depot Health & Safety Manager reviewed any randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies and/or meta–analysis reviews of RCT studies published in peer–reviewed journals concerning the effectiveness of masks and/or respirators to reduce or eliminate infection?
2) Has any Office Depot Health & Safety Manager reviewed any randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies and/or meta–analysis reviews of RCT studies published in peer–reviewed journals concerning any possible health impacts (adverse reactions) of wearing masks?
For more information, please see the [Ontario Civil Liberties Association] OCLA Asks WHO to Retract Recommendation Advising Use of Face Masks in General Population (http://ocla.ca/ocla-letter-who/).
We are told that the face coverings are used to prevent an “infection” from a microorganism, but has anyone truly proven “infection” from a microorganism?
Below are some further questions concerning “infection”:
3) Has the CDC, NIH, FDA, and/or other relevant government agency(ies) provided solid scientific evidence via cluster randomized controlled trial (cRCT) studies and meta–analysis of cRCT studies &/or randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies and meta–analysis of RCT studies that prove that SARS–CoV–2 causes a distinct illness that matches the characteristics of all of the deaths attributed to COVID–19?
4) Has the CDC, NIH, FDA, and/or other relevant government agency(ies) provided solid, scientific evidence, that is also reproducible, that the following 4 conditions of Robert Koch's Postulates have been completed satisfied?:
- The germ must be found in all cases of the disease.
- The germ must be isolated from the host and grown in pure culture.
- The purified germ must cause the disease again in another host.
- The germ must then be isolated from the newly infected host.
I want to thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
No fear, Only Love!
—Irucka Ajani Embry, 15 March 2020
“If virulent germs were normal in the atmosphere, how numerous would be the occasions for their penetration independently by way of the lungs and intestinal mucus! There would not be a wound, however slight, the prick even of a pin, that would not be the occasion for infecting us with smallpox, typhus, syphilis, gonorrhoea.”
—Professor Béchamp, as quoted in Béchamp or Pasteur?: A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology By Ethel D. Hume on page 308 [prefaced by Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter: The Germ Theory Exploded By R. B. Pearson], ISBN# 978–1–46790–012–6, 2011
“The general public, however intelligent, are struck only by that which it takes little trouble to understand. They have been told that the interior of the body is something more or less like the contents of a vessel filled with wine, and that this interior is not injured — that we do not become ill, except when germs, originally created morbid, penetrate into it from without, and then become microbes.
The public do not know whether this is true; they do not even know what a microbe is, but they take it on the word of the master; they believe it because it is simple and easy to understand; they believe and they repeat that the microbe makes us ill without inquiring further, because they have not the leisure — nor, perhaps, the capacity — to probe to the depths that which they are asked to believe.”
—Professor Béchamp, preface to La Théorie du Microzyma, as quoted in Béchamp or Pasteur?: A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology By Ethel D. Hume on page 304 [prefaced by Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter: The Germ Theory Exploded By R. B. Pearson], ISBN# 978–1–46790–012–6, 2011