Note: All times listed are in the US Central Time Zone.
- Irucka Ajani Embry and his family participated Signing Authors at The Ohio River Festival of Books 2016 on Saturday, 01 October 2016 at the Pullman Plaza Hotel, 1001 3rd Ave, Huntington, West Virginia 25701.
- Irucka Ajani Embry talked about his upcoming family book signing and presentations on the What's the 411? with Sharon Kay Show on JAZZY 88 WFSK on Sunday, 14 June 2015 from 7:10 – 7:30 AM.
- Family book signing, photo exhibit, and presentations in Nashville, Tennessee, on Wednesday, 17 June 2015, after the 6 PM Martha Stamps' A Place at the Table dinner at the West End United Methodist Church [2200 West End Ave., 37203 (across from Vanderbilt University)].
- Irucka Ajani Embry and his twin brother, Obiora Embry, will be participated Signing Authors at The Ohio River Festival of Books 2014 on Saturday, 20 September 2014 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington, West Virginia. Please see the press release for more information.
- EcoC²S/Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP) will be participating in the 8th Lexington (Kentucky) Peace Fair on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM at the Bluegrass Community & Technical College at 470 Cooper Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40506.
- There was a Book Signing and Discussion for Balancing the Rift: ReCONNECTualizing the Pasenture by Irucka Ajani Embry at Martha Stamps' A Place at the Table on Wednesday, 2 April 2014.
- Irucka Ajani Embry/Questioning the Universe Publishing (QUP) was in the house at the Embry Book Signing and Photo Exhibit on Saturday, 22 February 2014 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Civil rights legend James R. Mapp will be honored by his family on Wednesday, 17 June 2015, in Nashville, Tennessee, at A Night to Remember: A Multi–generational Family Book Signing, Photo Exhibit and Presentations
Chance or Circumstance?: A Memoir and Journey through the Struggle for Civil Rights (ISBN 978–1–49178–031–2)
James R. Mapp — civil rights activist from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Close Your Eyes: A nighttime read it to me book… (ISBN 978–0–9904624–2–2)
Expanding Horizons Through Creative Expressions (ISBN 978–0–9897507–0–7)
You Are Your Child's Best Teacher: A Holistic Guide to Link Home and School, Revised Edition (ISBN 978–1–5136–0077–2)
DeBora Mapp–Embry, Ed.D.
Balancing the Rift: ReCONNECTualizing the Pasenture (ISBN 978–0–9914994–0–3)
Irucka Ajani Embry
Embry Family Cookbook: Recipes and Remembrances
The Embry Family of Central Kentucky
Organized by Maya Hinton
The Sustainable World Sourcebook (ISBN 978–0–615–30980–4)
Sustainable World Coalition (swcoalition.org)
Jim Embry served as a writer and photographer for this publication
We will be selling Balancing the Rift: ReCONNECTualizing the Pasenture by Irucka Ajani Embry, postcards and bookmarks & giving away free literature on GMOs, Health and Healing, Wildin' Out and giving away free pollinator seed packets. Come and check us out at this wonderful event!
A Place at the Table is hosted Wednesday evenings at 5 PM (6 PM in the Summer months ending on 21 August 2014) at West End United Methodist Church, located at 2200 West End Avenue, across from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
Please reserve you place by calling (615) 321–8500 or reserve online at westendumc.org/RSVP
Dinner is $10.00 for adults, and $5.00 for children.
Childcare is available.
Discussion: Thoughts and Feelings about the Book (Goodreads)